DIAMONDS ARE SHSUYA'S BEST FRIENDS

 

otherwise known as *SHSUYA*
*EnGaGeD 2 b MaRRiEd*

*true-blue GEMINI*
*KL Born*
*Singapore Bred*
*Lives to SHOP*

*Bibliophile*
*HATES Taugehs & Purple*
*LOVES Chocolates & Diamonds*



«xBlogxPhilesx»


Friday, February 06, 2004
Finally Friday

Wooo Hoo.. Its finally Fridaaaaaay!!!!! Fridays always have a special effect on me. I'm chirpier, less sleepy in the office. Time also doesn't seem to move too slowly on a Friday unlike other days. Ever since I was in school, (sec schl onwards lah) I will always make it a point to go sumwhere on a Friday after school. Either watch a movie, go window shopping, bowling or watever. It seems so wasted to go straight home on a Friday !!! hehhee Silly habit !! But luckily for me, IS indulges me and comes along on my Friday "adventure" no matter how tired he is. (Hopefully, even after marriage ok Darling???

shsuya scribbled at 4:36 PM
link here